New Year's Resolutions:
1. Volunteer; 2. Be Happy!
Make volunteering part of your New Year's resolution list. In addition to helping to build a stronger, healthier, more connected community, volunteering is good for YOU! Volunteering is good for your health, it has employment benefits, and people who volunteer are 42% more likely to report that they are "VERY HAPPY." What are you waiting for? Be Happy! Find a volunteer opportunity that's right for you, and then take the pledge and be One in a Million! Learn more about the Million Hour Challenge and start logging your hours at ccvolunteers.org/millionhourchallenge.
Welcome to the Cape Cod Volunteers volunteer-matching website! Our mission is to match people to meaningful volunteer opportunities on Cape Cod. You can learn more about Cape Cod Volunteers services here.
Already have an account?
Are you new to our site? Here's how it works:
If you want to recruit volunteers, you can register your nonprofit organization here
If you want to volunteer on Cape Cod, there are a few ways you can search for volunteer opportunities:
- Check out our calendar for one-time volunteer opportunities.
- Pick an interest area from the list on the right.
- Conduct a keyword search in the box to the right or an advanced search here.
- Peruse our alphabetical lists of volunteer opportunities and agencies.
- NEW: Stop by our Volunteer Opportunity Centers and speak to one of our Volunteer Consultants about finding a meaningful volunteer opportunity. Upper Cape Location: Mashpee Public Library (64 Steeple Street, Mashpee), Hours: Tuesdays, 1:00-3:30 p.m.; Lower Cape Location: Harwich Community Center (100 Oak Street,Harwich). Hours: Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.-12 Noon Or call for an appointment: (508) 362-0242
To create a volunteer account so you can log hours, receive custom automatic email notifications about volunteer opportunities, or save your searches, click here.
Click here to learn more about the resources Cape Cod Volunteers provides for volunteers and nonprofits, and catch up on the latest Cape Cod Volunteers news.
We welcome your questions and comments! Click here to contact us for more information. You can also call (508) 362-0242.